The Jets have six games remaining to see development and growth from Zach Wilson. While he came back from his knee injury with a win Sunday, he did not play great against one of the worst football teams on the planet in Houston. He will have a more difficult test going up against the Eagles defense Sunday. He’s only had two home games at MetLife Stadium, one was a disaster in his debut and the other was a magical win over the Titans. Does he have more tricks up his sleeve?
To talk Wilson, Jets-Eagles and have a conversation with a former Jets and Eagles QB in Josh McCown, we bring you a new episode of the “Gang’s All Here” podcast with Brian Costello and me.
Gang’s All Here Podcast with Jake & Coz:
- BAGGAGE/NJ REST AREAS/DRAFT PICKS: I detail a man taking my suitcase instead of his at baggage claim at LGA Tuesday. We talk NJ rest areas with Jets and Eagles fans conversing this week. Jets, Giants and Eagles have picks 4-9. What has happened to the Seahawks?
- ZACH: Wilson has to show the fans something in these final six games. This will be only his third home game on Sunday. He’s had an all-time bad game in his debut and a great game against the Titans.
- JETS-EAGLES PREVIEW: Me and Coz feel good about the Jets actually winning their second game in a row at MetLife Sunday. This would be the first win for the Jets over the Eagles ever in a regular season game.
Josh McCown Interview:
Former NFL QB
- WILSON’S PLAY/MAC JONES: Notice some inconsistencies in his game. Time away and an extra game will hopefully benefit him the rest of the way. It’s too early to panic. He needs to be given time. Can’t compare him to Mac Jones. Expectations should be different between the two.
- PLAYING/COACHING: Phone has rang a few times this season about potentially coming back. He was committed to coaching at Rusk High School. Could see himself one day as an NFL coach in future.
- QB CAROUSEL: League will humble you very quickly. Fans expectations needs to be level with current situation. Supporting one another is important.
Catch up on all episodes of “Gang’s All Here,” a New York Jets podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Coz and Jake on Twitter @BrianCoz and @JakeBrownRadio. New episodes of the podcast drop Mondays and Thursdays.