The Giants are coming out of the bye recharged – and healthier – after a win over the Raiders. They will get their franchise running back Saquon Barkley back and Daniel Jones will have some of his other top guys in the lineup. He will need them, as the Giants go down to Tampa to take on Tom Brady and the defending Super Bowl champion Bucs in a primetime Monday night matchup.
To preview that big game, we bring you a new episode of the “Blue Rush” podcast with Lawrence Tynes and Paul Schwartz. We are joined by the star of the Giants’ win over the Raiders, safety Xavier McKinney.
Blue Rush Podcast with Paul, Lawrence & Jake:
- BYE WEEK: Lawrence had an eventful bye-week golf session with some legends. Saquon coming back will be huge for this offense. Kenny Golladay being out there is big. Sterling Shepard likely is not playing. Andrew Thomas is questionable.
- GIANTS @ BUCS PREVIEW: Last time in Tampa, Daniel Jones had a miraculous game. Tynes thinks the Giants will win this game. Paul, Sarah and I think they keep it close and cover, but lose.
Xavier McKinney Interview:
- BRADY: He keeps all the interception balls, but picking Brady off would be special.
- SABAN/JUDGE: Lots of similarities between Coach Saban and Judge. Accountability and staying even keel are the big ones.
- STYLE: Chasing the gold jacket and being a special player. Has a unique sense of style with what he wears.
- ALABAMA VS. NY: No, Alabama would not beat the worst NFL team. Alabama and NY has been a big difference.
Catch up on all episodes of “Blue Rush,” a New York Giants podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Lawrence Tynes, Paul Schwartz and Jake Brown on Twitter @lt4kicks, @NYPost_Schwartz and @JakeBrownRadio. New episodes of the show drop Mondays and Thursdays.